Wholesale Mackerel products
Import, Export, and Trading
Are you interested in frozen mackerel? As an international trader, https://jmgroupptyltd.com/ is specialised in the trade of high quality mackerel. We source our fish and seafood from all major production regions of the world.
We deliver our products and services to our importers in the following food sectors: industry, wholesale suppliers, foodservice distributors, and retail. Packing sizes can be tailored to individual customer requirements. We offer a wide variety of frozen mackerel in both retail packaging as well as catering packs.
OUR FROZEN MACKEREL PRODUCTS INCLUDE
- Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber Scombrus)
Origin: Europe: Spain | Norway | Ireland | Scotland | Holland | Iceland | Faroe Islands (Wild Catch: Northeast Atlantic Ocean FAO27)
- Pacific Mackerel (Scomber Japonicus)
Origin: Asia: China | Japan | South Korea (Wild Catch: North West Pacific Ocean FAO61)
- Blue Mackerel (Scomber Australasicus)
Origin: New Zealand (Wild Catch: South West Pacific Ocean FAO81)
- Processing: Whole Round (WR) | Whole Headed Gutted (WHG) | Fillets (Skinless/Skin-on & Boneless)
- Freezing process: IQF (Individually Quick Frozen)
- Packaging: IWP (Individual Wrap Package) | Bulk | Interleaf